- This event has passed.
Kundalini Yoga Foundation Series
May 16 - May 19
This immersion is about personal transformation, deepening our core capacity and consciousness. In this 30 hour workshop, Wah will take you on a journey through the ancient science of Kundalini Yoga offering you an in-depth understanding of the vast technology of Kundalini Yoga and how it can work to enhance your life. We will challenge ourselves and confront self-imposed limits, going inward to experience our soul and expand into our highest and purest consciousness. We will leave the course with gained knowledge and confidence to build a more peaceful and creative life. All the information in these courses is presented in an interactive learning environment. You will explore topics and discuss them with other students in groups and have the opportunity to practice longer and deeper meditations.
We will explore different kriyas and their benefits and learn about the power and healing in sound current and using mantras from the Kundalini tradition. You will complete the course with the tools and the know how to carry on with a sustainable home practice. The focus of the immersion will be to give you an experience of that all of this is possible. Like Buddha said, “We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows.” In order to clear the mind me must begin to understand it. Dive in with us to better understand the complexities of the mind and to cultivate a deeper relationship to your soul.
- Enhance the depth of your understanding of meditation and deepen your practice.
- Focus on and explicitly elaborate your relationship to your own mind.
- Increase your ability to observe neutrally, to become still and to clear your mind of distraction.
- Experience and practice the use of intuition as a primary skill.
- Awaken your heart and embody the life you want to live!
Dates & Times:
- Thursday 5/16/2019 from 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Friday 5/17/2019 from 1:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Saturday 5/18/2019 from 5:00 am – 9:00 am
- Saturday 5/18/2019 from 12:30 pm – 7:00 pm
- Sunday 5/19/2019 from 5:00 am – 9:00 am
- Sunday 5/19/2019 from 12:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Cost for the series is $395 | Click here to RSVP