Expert PR: Publish Your Editorial
April 17 | 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Are you building a career as a thought leader, speaker, or expert?
One of the fastest and most effective ways to establish yourself is to publish your own content – consistently and to a bigger audience.
In this preview workshop for DIYPR: Experts, Ciara Pressler will show you how to produce a persuasive editorial that captures your unique perspective and builds your reputation.
This two-hour workshop includes:
- How to decide where and when to publish
- How to pitch a national publication
- To blog or not to blog? Use your time wisely
- Writing for SEO
- Getting more mileage out of everything you publish
- DIY templates for Internet-friendly content
- Preview of the DIYPR: Experts Bootcamp starting May 1
Included with Pregame Membership
Ciara Pressler is the founder of Pregame and creator of the DIYPR Publicity Bootcamp (www.pregamehq.com/diypr). She has won clients placements in local and national publications including The New York Times, The Huffington Post, Portland Business Journal, Metro, The Daily News, NPR, and many more.