- This event has passed.
DIYPR Publicity Bootcamp
February 5 | 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until February 19, 2020
If you’re ready to get more attention for your business, event, or product, but you’re not ready to hire a PR agency, get everything you need in one Bootcamp: DIYPR.
Pregame founder & DIYPR creator Ciara Pressler spent 10+ years as a marketing and PR strategist for emerging brands. Her clients received rockstar placements on TV, radio, podcasts, print, and digital media.
After creating PR game plans for companies, events, organizations, books, and films from Portland to LA to New York, she knows that:
1. Everyone wants press, buzz, and a bigger audience.
2. Not everyone is ready to hire a publicist or PR firm.
3. There are things you can do yourself to start getting attention *the right way* before you get to that point.
The solution? Break down the step by step process to creating a press-worthy brand, all in one intensive, action-oriented class designed for people who are creative and innovative — but too busy to mess around.
You will walk away with:
• The Publicity Department: every tool you need to attract and land media attention
• Press List: Exactly how to create your customized contact list of media outlets and journalists
• Pitch Perfect: how to craft a persuasive pitch
• Social Media Strategy: when and how to leverage social media to get coverage
• Event Strategy: how to use events to get more attention and build your audience
• Expert Status: positioning yourself to be a go-to media expert
1.29 – The PR Department
2.5 – Pitch Perfect
2.12 – Events, Social, and Seasonal Promotions
2.19 – Next-Level PR
Limited to 8 companies
Get complete course breakdown at www.pregamehq.com/diypr