With more than 60 attorneys, Perkins Coie is one of the largest firms in Portland. Our legal services cover more than 25 practice areas, including corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, emerging companies, securities, litigation, real estate and land use, intellectual property, bankruptcy, creditors’ rights and restructuring, and environment, energy and resources.
Our lawyers provide legal counsel and representation to leading regional, national and international companies in many industries, including technology, manufacturing, finance and natural resources. Perkins Coie is ranked by Chambers USA in the top band of law firms in Oregon for corporate law and environmental law. Lawyers in our litigation practice have also been named by Chambers Global as “leaders in their field.”
- Named the No. 2 “Best Large Company to Work for in Oregon” by Oregon Business Magazine in 2013.
- Named as one of the top three corporate law firms in Portland by Boardmember.com.
- Recognized as the highest ranking law firm on the “100 Best Green Companies to Work For in Oregon” list by Oregon Business magazine in 2012.
- Named as one of the top law firms in the City on the Portland Business Journal‘s “Most Admired Companies” list in 2012.
- Recognized as a leader in the areas of corporate/mergers and acquisitions, environment, labor and employment, commercial litigation and real estate by Chambers USA.
- Received a gold certification from the City of Portland’s “Sustainability at Work” program in 2012.
- Recycle at Work Certified since 2007.