Why is it important for my business to be a PDBA Member?
What is included in my membership?
- Website Benefits. Members receive a full profile with the ability to post unlimited events on the official site for the Pearl District, www.explorethepearl.com. Easy to use tutorial provided to members to assist with website needs.
- THE PEARL Coverage. Business listing in THE PEARL magazine with the potential to be seen by 200,000+ readers.
- Opportunity for Editorial Coverage in THE PEARL. We use editorial space exclusively for articles that benefit PDBA members.
- Advertising Opportunities. PDBA members get exclusive first access to discounted advertising opportunities in both THE PEARL magazine and explorethepearl.com
- PDBA Events. Opportunity to participate in membership meetings, networking events, and other functions. During these events, you are able to communicate with other business partners in the community and learn about important happenings in the Pearl. Additionally, the PDBA puts on events such as The Bunny Hop, Style in the Pearl, The Labor Day Sale, and Celebrate the Pearl to promote the Pearl as a district. PDBA members receive discounted advertising rates in both PDBA produced events and third-party Pearl District events.
- Committee Networking. When you become a member with the PDBA you have the opportunity to join a committee and become involved in your association by contributing to its growth.
- Social Media Promotion. Facebook – Exposure through “Explore the Pearl” Facebook page, with thousands of followers. Twitter – “Explore the Pearl” Twitter account monitored by the PDBA so that every member’s event posts are re-tweeted. The potential for your message to reach thousands of Twitter followers. Instagram – #pearlportland used in Instagram and Twitter to promote the area and upcoming events in The Pearl.
Who receives THE PEARL Magazine?
How do I promote events taking place at my business?
How do I become more involved in the community?
Who is on the PDBA Board?
Julie Gustafson, Vice President
Kim Knowlton, Treasurer
Erika Wrenn, Director
Nicole Nadal, Director
Bill Mitchell, Director
Tom Cook, Director
How do I contact the PDBA?