Shopping in Portland’s Little Boxes on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Sunday (and throughout the holiday season) is an alternative to the hubbub of the big box stores. It’s a great way to find unique gifts for everyone on your list, enjoy the hospitality and warmth of the Portland’s independently owned neighborhood shops, have fun with your family and friends, and–just maybe–win some pretty incredible prizes, just by taking a stroll in Portland’s best shopping districts, including the Pearl District.
The citywide shopping event kicks off on Black Friday (Nov. 24th) and continues on Small Business Saturday (Nov. 25th) and Sunday (Nov. 26th). Little Boxes emphasizes the richness and vitality of Portland’s independently owned retail stores at a time of year when big box stores dominate. Participating shoppers can visit and make purchases from participating Little Box stores to earn free raffle tickets and unlock prizes over the course of the three-day event. Simply download the Little Boxes App and start shopping.
Participating Pearl District Businesses
- SITTE modern (110 NW 9TH AVE, Portland, Oregon 97209)
- City Home ( 825 Northwest Davis St., Portland, OR 97209)
- Perch Furniture (923 NW 10th Ave. Portland. OR 97209)
- Porch Light (225 NW 11th Avenue, Portland, OR 97209)
- Pelindaba Lavender (424 NW 12th Ave Portland, OR 97209)
- hunt & Gather Inc. (1302 NW Hoyt Street)
- Pendleton Woolen Mill Store (220 NW Broadway)
- Umpqua Bank (1139 NW Lovejoy St., Portland, OR 97209)
- Consigning Women Handbags (412 NW 11th Avenue)