Region’s Largest Cider Festival Returns to the Pearl
What: 7th annual Cider Summit Portland, featuring over 150 ciders & cider cocktails including regional favorites and international classics.
Where: Fields Neighborhood Park – NW 10th & Overton Street in the Pearl.
When: Friday, June 16th 3pm – 8pm
(VIP Session at 2pm, last pour: 7:45),
& Saturday, June 17th Noon – 5pm (last pour: 4:45).
Available tickets: VIP tickets are available online only and include a souvenir tasting glass, exclusive entry from 2pm-3pm on Friday and 10 tasting tickets. $35 if purchased before June 1, 2017, $40 if purchased after. Limited quantity available.
General admission tickets include a souvenir tasting glass and 6 tasting tickets. $25 if purchased before June 1, 2017, $30 if purchased before June 16, 2017, $35 at the gate.
– Advance online ticket sales will end at 11:59pm on Thursday, June 15.
– Additional tasting tickets will be available onsite for $2 each.
– Designated Driver tickets will be available at the gate for $5 and include a bottle of water. You may not consume alcohol with this ticket.
– Last pour will be at 7:45pm on Friday and 4:45pm on Saturday..
– No outside alcohol is allowed.
Tickets are available online now
Fees : $25 General Admission, $35 VIP