Becoming a Member
To become a member of the Pearl District, begin by contacting our Executive Director Al. As a PDBA Member you can change the information within your Directory listing easily and as frequently as you like. To submit changes, please click on the link below and submit changes to PDBA staff. Please note that all changes will be verified with the authorized member contact you’ve provided. Once changes have been verified, please give us 72 hours or 3 working days to update your Directory listing. Thank you! Contact us ▶
Pearl District Business Association
1022 NW Marshall St, Suite 500
Portland OR 97209
Pearl District Busines Association
The Pearl District Business Association mission is to manage member services and to promote the Pearl District as an experience destination for retail shopping, dining, art lovers, locals and tourists, and those appreciative of world class urban renewal.
- Public Advocacy – every aspect of advocacy from street signage, negotiating street closures and representing the Pearl District in future City planning.
- Management and Administration of the ExploreThePearl.com Website
- Produce and manage the content of Explore The Pearl Magazine.
- Create media partnerships for programs like the Pearl District Business Association Member Map/Guide in Explore the Pearl. Create further strategic media relationships with groups like The Oregonian, Portland Picks, Pamplin Media Group, Mix Magazine, The Where to Eat Guide, OregonLive, and Travel Portland.
- Marketing + Advertising Campaigns examples include:
- Pearl District Home Furnishing Sample Sale
- Summer Advertising Campaign
- Summer Parkways
- Pearl District Sidewalk Sale and Artwalk
- Pearl District Holidays in the Pearl Sales Event
- Production of the PDBA Member eNewsletter
- Scheduling and Hosting of PDBA Networking Events
Board of Directors
To become a member of the Pearl District, please download an application and return to the address or fax indicated. See the team ▶